Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Lotus Blossom Revisited

You may think you've seen this already and you'd be close to being correct.  I decided this card first seen HERE, needed a little tweeking.  Additionally, I needed a couple of Sympathy cards and I thought this card would be perfect for it.


I decided I wanted a little mat between the two Rose Red papers, so I added a bit of Blackberry Bliss to match the mat around the Whisper White.  I also changed the Rhinestones to a larger size and colored them with Rich Razzleberry Dark from Blendabilities.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For full details, click HERE to see the original post.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors