Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sale-a-Bration - New Items Soon Available!

Check out the great new Sale-a-Bration items available beginning March 1 through March 30.

To celebrate the final weeks of our biggest sale of the year, Stampin' Up is releasing FOUR brand new, exclusive rewards to choose from when you spend $50 before shipping and tax.

Available for ONE month only, March 2015, these four products--two stamp sets, a vellum paper stack, and a button/twine combo accessory pack can be added to your orders beginning March 1st!



I know I can hardly wait to get my hands on the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack.  I think it will be great fun to play with and color!

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a great Wednesday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors