Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome to Stamps Well With Others. I saw this name on a rubber stamp and just knew it wouls be perfect for my new adventure with Stampin' Up.

My BFF Danita saw it first and sent me the link to the website and told me to look around. She had already picked the same one, but didn't tell me which one she thought would be perfect. We have a way of doing that... and we love finding out new things that we have in common!

I can hardly wait to see the new SU! book in July (hopefully sometime in June!). I hope you'll love Stampin' Up as much as I do and will want to add to your addiction of Stampin' Up stamps from me.

Hugs,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what SU! has to offer up next, and how your blog develops! Congrats! (p.s. You need to add my blog as one you follow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added your blog to my list. I'll figure this out eventually, I'm counting on you for HELP and inspiration! Of course, you always inspire me, so no problem there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors