Sunday, July 18, 2010

Team Meeting - aka Getting Ready for Convention!

Today I was over at Rebecca's for our monthly "team meeting" except it was more of a work day for those getting ready for the SU! Convention in Utah later this week. Since I'm not going, I helped Rebecca with her swaps. My fingers are still inky, but isn't that what it's all about? LOL

Here is her big project for today that I helped with. It's made out of the match box die and is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. It's an Advent Calendar leading up to Christmas.

These are mine. Two cards and the baby shoe. I just LOVE the baby shoe!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...what incredibly talented designers in your group!!! I'm simply amazed. Each & every project is just too adorable. The cards are all just gorgeous and the "projects" are astounding. Love the wish list & date book, and the baby shoe of course! I need some of those for my niece's baby shower this winter!

    So fun seeing everything in the swap. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors