Sunday, August 15, 2010

August Team Meeting Swap

Tomorrow is our team meeting for August and this month's theme is Fall / Halloween.  I saw several varieties of this cute mummy on Splitcoast and just had to play with making some.  Aren't they great!?





Here are the cards I made for the swap.  The cardstock is Cajun Craze and the DSP is Wicked Fun from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.  I only had enough of the striped design to make 6 cards and I needed 7, so one is a little different, but I'll just plan on keeping that one.

Thank you for looking!

Hugs, Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards (can autumn really be just around the corner???) but I bet those adorable mummies were the hit of the swap. They are so stinkin' cute! You did an excellent job, as always! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors