Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm ahead for a change...

Our team meeting is this next Sunday and I'm actually ahead of schedule making the swaps this time.  Amazing.  I worked on the 3D one yesterday and I'm really pleased how it's coming out.  I don't have a way here to edit and crop the picture so you get all the background stuff too.  LOL 

It's made with an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper, a scoring tool, and scissors.  VERY easy to make.  I got it from Splitcoast Stampers (of course!) under Gable Boxes


It's very cute!

Thanks for looking.

Hugs, Donna

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I biggie sized it and it's just adorable. You'd think it was made using a die. My fave part is that tag ~ I've been eyeballing that stamp set for ages, and after seeing that tag, now I want it all over again. Thanks...not, lol!

    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors