Friday, November 26, 2010

Definitely Decorative - at Blue Sky Creations

Today I made a trip to see my Dear Friend Danita for the Grand Opening of a store she and Marcia opened in Southern Arizona.  Over the cashier and just as you come into the store is the "Many Welcomes Sign" from Stampin' Up and the Definitely Decorative catalog (pg 29 - many sizes and 3 colors to choose from) and it looks awesome!!



I really need to start wearing heels when I go to see Danita... I'm such a shorty!  LOL



The store is fabulous!  Filled with candles and soaps and lotions and the fragrances just draw you in.  The inner room to the store is Danita's area with her beautiful hand made cards, card sets, gift bags and other unique gift items. 

Congratulations my Dear Friend!  You've done yourself proud.

Thank you for looking in today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Donna! You are just too too sweet. I still can't believe you spent 6 hours in a car just to be there for my Grand Opening...amazing! You're the bestest :)

    I look almost as tired on those photos as I felt, lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors