Monday, February 21, 2011

St. Patrick's Day - Just around the corner

At our team meeting Sunday, the swap theme was Easter and St. Patrick's Day.  Since Easter isn't until the end of April, I figured I'd do St. Patrick's Day.  I think these came out really cute and they were super fast and simple!

I used the Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts die (117332) and my Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275).  The stamp is from Afterthoughts which is a Hostess Set.

The envelope with the mints is the Bigz Scallop Envelope Die (113462) and the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370).


Then, our Make and Take from Rebecca was this adorable basket filled with chocolate carrots!  The instructions for the basket are available at Splitcoast Stampers.


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful and safe day!  Create Away!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! They fit right in with my "green" mood as I work on my St. Patrick's Day themed email and displays for March. Love the embossed hearts turned into a shamrock the most!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors