Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stamp a Stack - March

Yesterday's Stamp a Stack was a lot of fun.  It was a simple card since we had a lot of overtime hours at work the week before.  Even so, I think the cards came out great.  One of these days I'll remember to take pictures of the variety of final product!  I love that everyone can put their own spin on the cards and alter them to what works best for them.


In order to have some variety we used both Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie for the base and for the scallop.

Other Supplies used:  Whisper White and So Saffron cardstock; Inks:  So Saffron, More Mustard and Daffodil Delight - depending on which one the girls wanted to use for the stars and Tangerine Tango / Pumpkin Pie for the sentiments.

Now I'm off to put finishing touches on Barbie's workshop for next weekend.

Have a great weekend.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. LLOVE that star stamp! Really cool card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors