Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Normal is Approaching

I'm excited to say we're finally done with the long long hours of overtime and tabulating ballots from the General Election.  Which means... life can get back to normal - just as soon as I catch up on some rest.  Wooo Hooo!!!

The most exciting news however, is that I'm only a couple of weeks away from being able to sign back up with Stampin' Up! and be an official Demonstrator again.  I called SU Customer Service yesterday to be sure of all the details and just listening to the "I AM" theme music while I was on hold really got be pumped up again to be back in the mix.  I can hardly wait!!!

So... keep your eyes open, I hope to be posting some fun stuff again soon.

In the meantime... Stampin' UP! is having an awesome Online Extravaganza this week and Brittney has a website set up for your shopping pleasure.  Check it out HERE.  You'll want to make an account if you don't have one already so you can shop the Online Extravaganza.  This is Online Only, so don't miss out!

Wishing you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy your time with family and friends!

Happy Stamping!

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors