Sunday, October 9, 2016

More Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Saturday was Kristi's workshop and we made Ugly Christmas Sweaters!  I set the girls loose to make whatever they wanted supplying ribbons, sequins, stamps, paper (to cut out shapes) and so much more.  They even selected their "sweater paper".

Have a look at how great these all turned out!



Linda won these big red pom-pom's (retired) and the decorating escalated!  
Now those really add to the Ugly.










Made by Alyssa



Thank you for checking out these great creations!  Have a blessed Sunday!




3 comments:

  1. I needed a little giggle! All of these are really fun! I bet all had a good time making them as well. I don't have a particular favorite as they are all just plain fun!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did have a good time! It was so much fun to watch them put them together~

    I can't pick a favorite either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors