Sunday, November 22, 2020

Poinsettia Petals - Be Merry

I'm BACK!  Oh my goodness, I'm so glad my overtime hours at the office are done for another election season!  Don't get me wrong, I've loved the big paychecks, but this girl is bone tired!  First day off, last Saturday was spent sleeping in, watching movies and napping!  Sunday I managed to put together a few cards from Lorri's Cozy Craft Retreat that have been waiting for some love.

Now, on to sharing this pretty Poinsettia Petals Card.


Recipe:

Very Vanilla - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper - 3 3/8" x 4 5/8"
Gold Foil - Die cut with Poinsettia Dies (leaves)
Very Vanilla - Die cut with Poinsettia Dies (petals)
Cherry Cobbler - Die cut with Poinsettia Dies (berries)

Beaded Pearls
Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon


I have to be very honest, I didn't really see me getting this set, but once I've played with it here, I really do like it and think it turns out beautifully!

Thank you for looking in today!  

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors