Monday, March 22, 2021

March Paper Pumpkin - Alternate Card

It's not often that I play with alternate designs with Paper Pumpkin, but I spotted a similar card like mine below and decided to give it a try.  There were no measurements given on the one I saw, so I made my own.  See below for full instructions.

 

Pretty Peacock card base.  Fold on score line and then score the front of the card at 2 1/8" and fold forward.

Envelope Insert - trim off 2 inches and then another 2 inches (although, the 2nd trim could be 1 inch as that is what I ended up using.

Attach the 2" strip inside the card.  Attach a die cut tree set inside above the 2" strip (you'll need to trim the ground under the trim, see picture)

Attach the 1" strip outside below the 2nd score and fold.

Trim the picture from the other card base leaving 1/8" inch of the Petal Pink around the edge.

Fussy cut the clouds from one of the pre-printed strips and attach with mini dimensionals to the picture, also attach another set of trees, trimming as shown.


Stamp "Here's to you!" on white die cut piece. 
Cut Seaside Spray scrap 3/4" x 2 1/2"
Cut Calypso Coral scrap 7/8" x 2 5/8"

Add to card with dimenstionals.

Stamp sentiment inside.
 

When attaching the square to the front of the card, remember to ONLY GLUE the bottom so the card will fold and stand up.


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Day!

~ Donna








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors