Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The BEST Time to Join is during SALE Time!

 


The sale listed above is awesome, but here's an even BETTER way to save AND you can double dip! 

If you JOIN NOW you get even better value during this sale and Shipping is FREE!

Look at how much more value it is to purchase the Starter Kit! You can add SALE ITEMS to your Starter Kit!  You choose $125.00 worth of product (using sale items for best value of course) and your kit is only $75.00!

You can be a hobby demonstrator and sign up JUST for the discount! Check out the graph and compare prices! (your tax rate may be different)

You can join by clicking HERE.  I'd love to have you on my team!!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions on this!

Even if you don't want to join, don't miss the great sale!  

Thanks for looking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors