Saturday, May 28, 2022

Four More Days! Join My Team?

Just FOUR More Days... to grab a great deal by signing up to join my team of stampers! Offer Ends May 31, 2022


Here are some great reasons to join:
  • $214 worth of product for $99 (includes Free Shipping)
  • Love the holidays? Save 20% on Holiday products!
  • Shop a month before the public is able to shop.
  • The July-December holiday catalog and the new Sale-a-bration catalog is now available to Demonstrators, and WOW! There are some great new dies, stamps, tool kit, and more...
  • Earn Sale-a-bration products in June based on the retail amount of your June purchases!
Need a few more reasons?
  • It's a Great deal!
  • You are not obligated to do anything.
  • The Starter Kit opens the door to saving 20% on personal purchases.
  • The Starter Kit opens the door to saving 20% in June on new July-December catalog products WHILE EARNING FREE sale-a-bration items based on retail price not what you pay!
  • So many choices - decide to stay active, enjoy saving 20%, take advantage of demonstrator only perks and commission opportunities
Did I mention it's a great deal?? I'd love to have you join my team!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors