Monday, October 30, 2023

Trick or Treat?

Trick or Treat?

Don't miss the deadline to get in on the Sweetest Deal from Stampin' Up! I'd love to have you join me!

Choose TREAT and choose either

$125.00 worth of your favorite products and only pay $64.35
or
Select $168.75 worth of your favorite products and pay only $99.00!

Either option provides FREE SHIPPING and all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up! Have I mentioned the discounts??

No obligation to sell, ever. Join for the discounts, that's how many Demonstrators started out! That was me for sure! That and being able to gather with friends and have fun craft days together.

PLUS - free access to an online OnStage@Home event on November 11th. (a $77.00 value!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors