Sunday, February 1, 2015

Big Day Starburst

Do you know what I love about Stampin' Up! projects?  Color Coordination!  One of the greatest things is how Stampin' Up! includes exactly what colors are included in each package of Designer Series Paper.  A perfect example of how well everything goes together can be seen in the cards I made for today.

Both cards use Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay for the Starburst but can be mixed in any combination since all the colors are in the Designer Series Paper (Birthday Bash used here).



I added a couple of little banners from the Banner Punch to give the starburst a little extra.

Inside I added the birthday cake from the Big Day stamp set - one of the FREE choices from the Sale-a-Bration celebration.



Thank you for stopping in today.  Will you be watching the Super Bowl today?  We will, but mostly because of the commercials.  We don't really have a team in the game, but we will be rooting for the commercials! 

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors