Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lotus Blossom in Rose Red

Playing with color combinations again with the Lotus Blossom Stamp (one of many FREE choices with $50.00 purchase during Sale-a-bration).

Today I used Blackberry Bliss and Rose Red.


A lot of the combinations I've been reading about and trying start with the light colors first and stamp the darker color last.  With this one, I wanted the Blackberry Bliss a little softer, so I stamped it first.

With this stamp set, the Lotus Blossom comes with numbered stamps, so you know which stamp is first, second and third.

Stamp #1 - stamped with Black Berry Bliss
Stamp #2 - stamped with Rose Red
Stamp #3 - (the solid stamp) also stamped with Rose Red, but stamped off onto scrap paper first and then stamped onto the flower for the final result.


The base and first layer are Rose Red card stock.  8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".  The second layer is 5 1/4" x 4" and embossed with Large Polka Dots embossing folder and is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The Whisper White is 4" x 3" and matted on Black Berry Bliss 4 1/4" x 3 1/4".

I then punched two Wild Wasabi banners with the Banner Punch and blinged them up with Rhinestone Jewels.


Thank you for looking in today.  I'm excited about the weekend, time to spend stamping and prepping for next Saturday's workshop!  Wooo Hooo!  First one since November, maybe even October, so I'm excited to get together with my customers again!

Happy Saturday!
~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors