Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cheerful Critters Hello You!

I finally had a chance to play with my Hello You Thinlits Dies and I'm really happy with how they came out.  The "thanks" card idea came from Martha Inchley.  Mine is a standard card size and I used a sentiment from "And Many More" (134273) because I wanted it to be more mine.  Thank you Martha for the idea to get me going!



After finishing it I thought maybe it needed more but didn't want to attempt modification and mess up what I had done.... have you ever done that?  Ack!  So, instead of adding to it, I made a second card with the bunny and added some DSP from Sale-a-bration - Best Year Ever (138633) as well as ribbon also from Sale-a-bration (138634). Both FREE with Sale-a-bration.




I added some pretty little flowers and colored the Rhinestones with my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.


To the "thanks" card I added some gold foil stars for a little shine!


Thank you for looking in today!  We're over half way through the week with a big weekend ahead!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors