Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mother-in-law's birthday and I wanted to be sure she had an extra beautiful card for her and just knew I had to use the Painted Blooms Designer Series Papers. 

I just love how this turned out.  It took a while to figure out the measurements I wanted to use, but I came up with this.  To make it easier for you - I'm going to include the measurements at the end of this post.


The inside is blank now... but it fills up later.  You'll see.


Inside I stamped "... and many more" from And Many More.


and then we signed the card - ready for delivery.  Oh, and our furbabies too!  See, I told you it would fill up!  Mom loves the furbabies as much as the regular grand babies, so they had to "sign" in too.  Sadly the paw prints are SU stamps, but they are definitely in my collection!


Here you will see the stack of note cards I made for Mom's birthday.  Be sure to come back tomorrow when I will share more about the note cards.

 
 
Speaking of tomorrow - PLEASE be sure to come back and see my post.  I've been asked to be part of a bit of a blog hop and tomorrow is my day for posting.  I'll also have some other stampers I've nominated to blog NEXT Monday.  They are terrific stampers.  You just need to be sure to come back tomorrow and check us out!
 
Thank you for looking in today!
 
~ Donna
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors