Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hooray for Cheerful Critters

I'm beginning to think there is no end to working with these Cheerful Critters!  They are just so cute together and now today, alone.

Look how fast and easy these are to make.

I stamped onto a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Whisper White square and colored them in with my Blendabilities.  While I did blending on the bunny's dress / shirt, I want to make sure you don't have to BLEND when using these fabulous makers. 


As you can see with the bear, I didn't blend the bronze blendability marker, I simply colored it in until it had nice coverage.  If you use the Stampin' Write Markers for coloring, they tend to not fill in well, but with the Blendabilities, they color so nice!

So, don't be afraid to try the Blendabilities, they can be used without knowing anything about blending or you can play with them and learn by trial and error (and great YouTube videos!) how to blend them.

During Sale-a-bration, you can actually get FREE Blendabilities Markers (see page 20 of the SAB catalog).  What better way to try something new by getting it for free!!!


The ribbon on this card was also a freebie from Sale-a-bration (see page 4).  It is in the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  1/4" polyester ribbon in Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana and matching designer buttons in the same colors.

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a happy stampy Saturday!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors