Monday, January 5, 2015

Sending Love

Before we get to today's card, just a quick reminder that today is the last day for the Holiday Mini Catalog and the brand new 2015 Occasions Mini begins on January 6th.  If you are reading this in your email, you can see the catalog on my blog over in the right hand column if you didn't receive a copy yet.



In addition to the Occasions catalog, this year Stampin' Up! is also beginning the Sale-a-bration event on the same day!!  This means you can earn free products beginning tomorrow as well.  With every $50.00 purchase (before tax and shipping) you can choose a free Sale-a-bration item from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  You can also see this catalog on my blog in the right hand column.

Now on to the card!  Valentine's Day will here before we know it so I wanted to get started on my creations.  While I'm waiting for my pre-order of Valentine's products, I thought I would work with what I have on hand.

I began with making a small envelope using our Envelope Punch Board and made the 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" envelope - following the measurements and directions on the board, the envelope was done in a snap!  I tied a bit of Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around it and attached it to my Whisper White mat.


For today's sentiment I had to combine two stamps from two stamp sets.  I got the "sending" from Perfect Pennants and "love" from Something to Say.  I inked the words with my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker from the Brights Collection.  You can also order Real Red separately (100052)

Meaurements:

Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" - embossed with Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
 
 
I attached the envelope with Stampin' Dimensionals and added punched Real Red hearts using the heart punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack.
 

Thank you for looking in today!  Get your wish lists ready for tomorrow!

Happy Monday and back to the normalcy of a regular work week.

~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors