Sunday, January 18, 2015

Be Mine Valentine

Less than a month away from Valentine's Day!  Are you planning your favorite cards yet?  It will be here before you know it!

Let me show you another quick and easy card you can make. 

Begin with a base of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 8 1/4"
Stacked with Love DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Real Red Mat - 4 1/4" x 3"
Whisper White - 4" x 2 3/4"

 
The heart is from Epic Alphabet (133663) stamped with Real Red onto Whisper White and punched out with the Sweetheart punch (133786).

Stamp "Be Mine" from You Plus Me.  The "Be Mine" has three little hearts above it.  I wanted more hearts to float up from it, so I used the line of hearts from the same set.  I only used two of them from the right side end by carefully inking up just those two with Real Red.


Inside a piece of Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" and stamped with the same line of hearts.  The great thing about stamping those in a line, they aren't straight, so you don't have to worry about matching it up perfectly.  Love that!

 
Now, wasn't that easy!?  These could easily be made in multiples for all those special Valentine's you have to send cards to.
 
Thanks for looking in today.  Find everything you need to make this card by clicking the items below.  The links will take you directly to my website for shopping.
 
Have a Blessed Sunday!
 
Donna
 
 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors