Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Celebrate Today's Happy Birthday!

When I saw this set, Celebrate Today with matching framelits, I just knew I had to have it!  I don't mind fussy cutting a lot of things, but I'm not good at fussy cutting a circle!  Who is, right? 


Then when I saw the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (pg. 4 - 138633) - available FREE in the Sale-a-bration catalog, I thought the circles shown here, would be perfect to go with the balloons.  See how nicely they go together?

I used Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana for my color choices - love these two colors together, they are so bright and cheery!  There is a bit of a learning curve on the solid balloon stamps, but they look better after they dry, so don't panic the first couple of times you stamp them.

For the dotted balloon, I stamped the solid first with my color and then using the dots stamp that's in the set, I stamped again with the same color.


The ribbon is also a Sale-a-bration freebie - Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (pg. 4 - 138634)


My measurements:
Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4"
DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Mat - 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 3"

Thank you for looking in today!  It's HUMP Day!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors