Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Gift Card

Do you love to give gift cards and always wonder how to make giving them even more fun?  Well, I've got a new way to give a gift card in a cute hidden, well, kind of hidden spot.

This can be used with any card you make because the surprise is inside.


When making your card, add an extra layer inside and using your Wide Oval Punch make a gap for a gift card to slip in.  Be sure to attach the layer and mat to your card with Sticky Strip along the edges so the card won't slip out the bottom or side.  I placed adhesive across the top, the left side, all along the bottom but then only under the punch.  See picture below for where NOT to put sticky strip.


 
Slide your card inside and you're ready to go!

 

My measurements are as follows:

Bermuda Bay base card - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Birthday Bash Specialty DSP Mat - 5 1/4" x 4
Crushed Curry 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White 3" x 2 1/2"

Inside: 
Crushed Curry 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4"


Thank you so much for looking in today.  If you have the day off, enjoy it with stamping!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors