Wednesday, January 7, 2015

One Tag Fits All

Today's post will be a quick one as it is already after 11 p.m. (I write these the night before posting at midnight!) and this girl is tired.

These cards are made from a cute set called One Tag Fits All.  It can be found in the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  There is one more stamp in this set, but I'm saving it for my Stampin' Up! delivery later.

These are all 3" x 3" cards which work great for gift enclosures.  They can all be dressed up a bit more of course, but I was going for quick and simple today.

 
 
 
 

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you've had a chance to look at the new Occasions Catalog and have your wish list started.  Remember, with every $50.00 purchase (before shipping and tax) you can choose one freebie from the Sale-a-bration Catalog!  How great is that?

Happy Wednesday! 

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors