Sunday, November 1, 2015

Delicate Ornament Christmas

The Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies are so beautiful.  Look how great they look with our Red Glimmer Paper.  


Recipe:  

Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Red Glimmer Paper
Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies
Silver Foil Paper
Stamps:  Festival of Trees



I popped the layer of Whisper White up with Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are pretty too. Love that glimmer paper and the way you finished off the ornament tops & hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear sweet friend! I'm so happy to see you up and around, a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors