Friday, November 6, 2015

Eat More Beef!

Normally I wouldn't make Thanksgiving cards, Christmas cards keep me busy enough, but I had a request for a card with a turkey, so off I went to find a punch art turkey.  After perusing lots and lots of choices, I chose this little turkey!

I used a 2" Scallop Circle Punch and a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.  In looking through the catalog, I see the 2" scallop is no longer there and I don't have a "retired" sticker on my punch.  I think though, that one of the Thinlits has a scallop about that size.


I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red for the colors, oh, and Basic Black for the eyes.

The body, feet, large part of the eye and the little red heart comes from the Owl Builder Punch and the smaller eye part comes from the Cupcake Builder Punch.


The card base is Pumpkin Pie and the Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from Happy Haunting out of the Holiday Mini.  Mr. Turkey's little sign was just hand written by me.  I couldn't resist.

Have a great Friday and thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love the turkey, Donna! It's so cute, it made me smile. Very clever. Can't wait to make one. Thank you for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NanaBarb, Thank you so much for your comment! I keep smiling when I look at this little guy too and the lady I made it for LOVES it. That's the very best part!

      Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It means the world to me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors