Saturday, November 14, 2015

Guest Stamper - Linda

Today I wanted to share this adorable card made by one of my regular stampers, Linda Weedon.  I just love this little deer and look how cute it looks on her card!


Products used:
Stamps:  Wonderland, Happy Scenes
Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper
Red Foil Sheets
Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies
Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder


Thank you Linda for sharing this super cute card!

If you are reading this in an email, please click on the title above to go to the blog to see full details.

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors