Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Birthday with Watercolor Words

With all the holiday cards being made lately, we mustn't forget the every day cards, like birthdays, so I decided to make up a few tonight to add back to my supply.

I thought it would be nice to dig up some pretty flowers and use English Garden Designer Series Paper.  I still love this beautiful paper and will look forward to spring to use it on some pretty spring cards.  For now, let's do birthday!


I made up a couple of extras (one shown) without sentiments that I can use when I need to whip up something fast.  It is always nice to have some backup ready to top off.


Recipe:
Base - Blushing Bride - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Mossy Meadow - 5 1/4" x 4"
Designer Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"

Sentiment Mat Mossy Meadow - 3 5/8" x  2 3/8"
Sentiment Whisper White - 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" 

Sentiment Stamps - Watercolor Words


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving - I'm so thankful for you who read my blog and for all my customers!  Thank you for keeping my job fun!

Thank you for looking in today ~

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors