Monday, November 23, 2015

Reason for the Season

This card has been on my list to make for quite some time and this weekend, I finally had the time to create it.  I only wish you could see how pretty it is in person.  I stamped onto Shimmery White card stock and it has a great little sparkle to it without being over powering.


The poinsettia stamps also have an outline and center line stamp to go with the stamps I used, but I think it looks so much better without the lines. It has a softer look this way, don't you think?


Simple recipe:

Base - Cherry Cobbler - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Top - Shimmery White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Centers - Crushed Curry - punched with the Cupcake Punch
Stamps - Reason for the Season

Don't forget the Online Extravaganza begins today!  Click the link below for all the specials available!

   

Thank you for looking in today!  

It's Thanksgiving Week!  What are YOU Thankful For?

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors