Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Spider Web's Life After Halloween

First of all, let me say Thank You to all the Veteran's in our lives who have fought and died for our freedom!  My Father served in World War II and I'm so proud of him for that.  I love you Daddy and miss you like crazy!



I bet you think that Spider Webs may be a thing of the past since Halloween is now over, but Stampin' Up! has a great video on alternate ways to use your Spider Web Doilies.  Especially for those customers who may have just received theirs after the Backorder Issue.

Take a minute to watch and let's see some of these fabulous ideas.


Do you have any great ideas you've figured out that you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear them!

I know I personally have several customers who just received their doilies this past week.  Now is the time to put the "think outside the web" ideas to use!

Thank you for looking in.

Remember to fly your flags today in honor of all our Veterans.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors