Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Born In The USA!

Today's card, although it looks like another one you've seen, is a Birthday Card for a person instead of a birthday card for the USA.  This stamp didn't require any cutting, thank goodness and since the words are nice and big and clearly have space between them I was able to stamp one word with Real Red and the other with Night of Navy.


Inside - staying with the patriotic theme and added a row of stars.


Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Night of Navy - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Ink:  Real Red and Night of Navy
Stamps:  Big on Birthdays



Thank you for looking in today!  Don't forget to fly your American Flag proudly today!

Happy Birthday to Patti (the card recipient) and the USA!

God Bless America!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun card again. I really liked the stars added to the inside. Patti will love her card with the daisy turned fireworks on the card.

    My card on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge site is actually tictactoechallenge.com/ It was using the pig, of course.

    It is hot and muggy here. Stay cool.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I wish I could see a bigger picture of it. When I clicked on it, it took me to your facebook page, but nothing much was there. :(

    We're starting to get a teeny bit of humidity, which means we're getting closer to the monsoon season. I'm looking forward to the wonderful rain.

    Happy 4th! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors