Monday, July 3, 2017

Fun With Coffee Cafe

More Coffee Cafe for you to see.  I really am enjoying the Coffee Cafe set and the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper.  The fussy cutting is relaxing and actually enjoyable to me.  I sure didn't used to think that way, but I sure do now.



Recipe:
Garden Green - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Chocolate Chip (it was supposed to be Early Espresso!) 5 1/4" x 4"
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White die cut with Layering Circles Framelits
Early Espresso (there it is!) die cut with Layering Circles Framelits (scallop)


Stamps:
Coffee Cafe
Timeless Textures
Ink - Early Espresso
Ribbon - 
3/8" Crumb Cake Classic Weave
3/8" Whisper White Classic Weave
Linen Thread



For the 2nd card, I simply stood the card up with the opening on the bottom instead of on the side.  You won't find me doing this very often because it frustrates me when the cards slide open and end up laying flat.  So frustrating! 




Thank you for looking in today.  Enjoying a day at home and then tomorrow 4th of July.  I've got a watermelon cooling in the fridge and plans to make Brats and Pasta Salad.  It's just the two of us, but that's okay.  It's nice and peaceful!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Your coffee cards are so fun, I love them. I hate when you do a top fold and they end up flattening out. You did a great job fussy cutting. The insides of the cards are so fun too. I will eventually get this bundle as it is so much fun to play with I bet. I don't drink coffee but there is a tea bag on there and I have lots of friends who do drink coffee. My parents loved coffee and actually drank a big cup before going to bed and it was not decaffeinated.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I'm glad I'm not alone on the flattening cards! LOL

      I figure for those who don't like coffee, they can pretend it's Cocoa or in your case tea! It works either way.

      It is such a fun set. I just love it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors