Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awesome Ink, Refill and Pen Storage


I found this on ebay to hold all my inks, refills and pens in one place. With the SU! colors changing up a bit, I needed enough room to hold all my colors (old and new) that I'll be adding to my collection. I knew it was going to be big, but when it arrived, I was stunned! Here it is sitting next to the cat to give you a perspective on it's size! Holy Moly!
It's all hand made from pine and is heavy as can be! It has a turntable on the bottom so it spins easily for access to all four sides. The slats are removable so taller things can be put in the spaces as well.
As you can see, there are a lot of open spaces, but they'll all filll in soon! Never in a million years would I have pictured myself so in love with stamping and cardmaking, but here I am!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors