Saturday, June 12, 2010

My First Swap Items

Well, it's been a LONG busy week at work, so not much time for creating or enjoying my Starter Kit, but I have had a great time this afternoon and evening making cards and a giftcard holder for a swap tomorrow with my SU! group. Here is what I came up with.

The colors don't come out too well on here it seems, but they came out pretty well I think and look great in person.





Stamp sets used: Sweet Scoops and Oval All.

Thank you for looking! Watch for updates as time allows.

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable ~ they will be a hit I'm sure. Love the gift card holders & that oval stamp set but I HAVE to have the ice cream stamp set!!! When can I order it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can order it NOW! lol! It's in the Summer Mini Catalog until August 31st. If you didn't get one in the mail, let me know and I'll mail you one. There is another cone shape and another ice cream shape that goes with it plus an inside stamp. It also comes with a textured stamp that you "kiss" the ice cream stamp to and then it puts lines on your ice cream scoop to look like a real scoop of ice cream! Item # 117078

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors