Friday, November 18, 2011

24 Hour - Specials - Monday, November 21st

Don't forget Monday Morning - 12:01 a.m. (mountain time) the Online Extravaganza Begins.  During the first 24 hours there will be two specials on sale!!  Items will be available on My Stampin UP! website beginning on November 21, 12:01 am and running through 11:59 pm (mountain time).

These specials will not be extended past the deadline.

The Extravaganza lasts until November 30th, but the extra specials are only in the first 24 hours.

To place an order please visit My Stampin' UP! website on Monday November 21, 2011

Thanks!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors