Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Downtown Doggie

Working in Downtown Phoenix, you just never know what you will see and after 20 plus years where I am right now, nothing much surprises me anymore! 

Today, we have your warm and fuzzy Lab Mix living on the street with his Peeps.  Isn't he just adorable?!  We spotted this guy earlier this morning, minus the sweater and now, at lunchtime they're back to the bus stop outside our windows and he has a nice cozy sweater to keep him warm.

Tha man with the black hat appears to be his human because he's so animated when he's around.




So, I just had to give you a look of what I'm enjoying during lunch today.  So cute!

I have a belated birthday card I made, but wasn't able to post to the blog last night for some reason.  I'll try again tonight because it really is a cute card!

Happy Hump Day!

~Donna

2 comments:

  1. He appears to be well taken care of, he is too cute, the dog that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just adorable, we all fell in love with him in the office. I imagine he helps keep them warm at night as well as them helping him. He appeared to be with a couple and they both doted on him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors