Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tomorrow is our first team meeting for the group I'm in and so today was time to make the swaps!  I got this idea from Lorri Heiling's Blog - thank you Lorri for such a CUTE idea!  I changed up the stamps and the colors completely but the sentiment and the inside surprise were from Lorri.  I can't wait for the rest of the girls to see it tomorrow (unless they peek in on my blog, of course). 


Inside is a great little surprise of a "tissue box".  Isn't that adorable??

 Tissue box is 2" x 4 1/4", scored at 1", 2", 3" and 4".
The tissue is 1/4 of a tissue and then separated the ply to make it thinner and easier to use.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Morning Cup (w-116988 / c-120489); Word Play (w-120308 / c-120651); Delightful Dozen (w-122650 / c-122652).
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.
Ink Pad and/or Stampin' Write:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip (marker).
Accessories:  Designer Frames (123130); Calypso Coral 1/8" Organdy Ribbon (available beginning January 24th through Sale-a-bration); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Tissue, craft knife.


This is the 2nd card for my swap.  Yes, I posted it earlier this week but have added Basic Rhinestones to the Modern Window tag.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Thoughts & Prayers (w-113252) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (w-115370) - both available only in wood.
Cardstock:  Real Red and Whisper White.
DSP:  Everyday Enchantment - available January 24th as a Sale-a-bration freebie.
Ink:  Real Red
Punches:  Modern Label (119849) and Heart to Heart (119881)
Accessories:  Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (125601) and Basic Rhinestones (119246).

I really like the rhinestones added, it gives it just the right amount of "bling".  Too bad they don't photograph well.

Thanks for looking in.  Hope you're having a great weekend.

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors