Sunday, June 17, 2012

Three Layer Card

I love all the great ideas out here on the internet and I really love the talent of so many great women that share their talent with us.  This card idea comes from Dawn Olchefske.  I don't have the stamps that she used so I had to improvise, so I suppose this isn't a complete CASE.  haha! 


Stamps:  Forever With You, Field Flowers, Blooming with Kindness
Cardstock:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso

Here are the dimensions:

Whisper White / Vanilla = 2" x 3-1/4", 3" x 4-1/4", 4 x 5-1/4"
Rich Razzleberry / Early Espresso = 2-1/4" x 3-1/2", 3-1/4" x 4-1/2", 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (fold for card base)

You can watch Dawn's video for exact details.  It's really very easy and I think you'll love the results.  It looks so much prettier in real life!

Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day with family and if your Father is only with you in spirit like mine is, then I pray you had a good day of wonderful memories of your precious past with him.

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Wow...those are gorgeous. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I think they are very pretty too! I love the talented ladies that I get my inspirations from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm "anonymous". Wonder why my name didn't show, lol. Im such a ditz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I figured it was you, it sounded like you. Thank you for all the comments this week. It's nice to see someone actually say something!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors