Friday, June 1, 2012

Time to Order New Supplies! Yayyy!

It's finally time for the new catalog to go LIVE!  Wooo Hooo!  I'm so excited to start ordering new things to use at our first workshop.

If you don't have a catalog and would like one, just let me know and we'll talk about how to get one to you.  In the meantime, you can see the catalog online HERE for the flash version or in the right hand column for the PDF version.  Below that you can find the supply list so you can make anything in the catalog.  All the supplies needed are listed according to page and project.  No more wondering what colors or products are used.

So... get ready to thumb through the pages and enjoy all the new products.  I'm off to work on ordering my wish list!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors