Thursday, May 31, 2012

Going, Going, Almost Gone... Last Chance Today

Today is your last possible chance to order from the retiring Idea Book and Catalog - I'm so glad the new name for the new catty is "Annual Catalog" - so I don't have to type out all that from the old one!

Going, going, gone....  If there are any last minute things you want to order before the old IB&C retires, now is the time to get it done, don't delay.

Tomorrow morning I will make the new catalog available online for you to see and beginning at 12:00 Noon (MT) we can begin ordering from the new Annual Catalog. 

Have you received your new Catalog yet?  How long is your wish list??  Mine is very very long and growing every time I open the book... normal, right?

Tomorrow is an exciting day for another reason.  It will be my 2 year anniversary with Stampin' UP!  I'm so excited to have spent the last 2 years learning fun new  ideas and craft from  so many talented people in the Stampin' UP! world.  People just amaze me with their creativity.  I keep thinking, why couldn't I have thought of that???

So, start working on your wish list.  Our first workshop ordering from the New Annual Catalog is scheduled for Saturday, June 23rd, at my house.  Our Hostess will be Brittney - she always has the first party with the new catty!  Those who attend can plan on receiving something from me that no one else will have and you can only receive it at this party... so be prepared.

Happy Stampin!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors