Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Firm Foam Stamp Pads

I can hardly wait for you to try the new Stampin' Up!'s new Firm Foam stamp pads.  I've used them on a couple of things and I really love them.  Admitting that means I'll be buying all the colors eventually... probably sooner than later. 

There is something you need to know about this new design.  When you ink up your stamps, you need to remember that you no longer need to press hard on the ink pad.  The pads are really moist and juicy and almost feel like the pad on a VersaMark ink pad.  As a matter of fact, because the pads are so moist, the ink stays wet a little longer which enables embossing without having to use a Craft Ink Pad which means you should be able to get great color with clear embossing powder on any ink.  I'll have to give it a try and let you know.

The new pads also have these wonderful new labels attached to the bottom.  All you have to do is peel it off and place it on the front.  No more making labels or writing on the front of each pad to have the name visible!

Bottom Line: The new pads really do give GREAT coverage!  Just remember that because the pads are so moist, you'll need to give the ink more time to dry, especially if you live in a humid climate (or it's monsoon season here in Arizona... lol).


Have a great Saturday!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors