Thursday, May 10, 2012

You Will LOVE the New Annual Catalog!

I've lost count of how many times I've looked through the new catalog and I'm ready to open it up again and pick out my free sets that I earned from the Sale-a-bration Promotion!  So many things on my wish list so I have to whittle it down to my two freebies.  Woo Hooo!! 

You too could be picking out free stamp sets if you joined my team AND you would be able to have an early copy in your hands ahead of everyone else.  That's the greatest thing about being a Stampin' Up! demo... sneak peeks before anyone else.  The new standard Starter Kit is here! Now, every new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can create a customized Starter Kit for just $99. This is just one of the ways Stampin’ Up! is demonstrating the My Way philosophy of doing business—by making the Starter Kit completely customizable.  Contact me directly if you'd like to join my team or click here for more information.

Each kit contains a business supplies pack (valued at $65)—things that every demonstrator needs to start their business. After that, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our high-quality products. You can choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies to create a kit valued at over $190 that still ships for free!

NOW... onto some sneak peeks of my own.  My package of pre-order items arrived yesterday and once my headache cleared today I started playing.  Both are very simple cards.  I just wanted to get my hands on the new colors and new ink pads.  I have to say I think you will LOVE the new ink pads when you try them.  I know I did and still do.  They are amazingly juicy and stamp so clean!

I really like these colors together.  I wasn't sure when I saw them on the preview but in real life, they are awesome together!  Midnight Muse and Gumball Green - two of the newest In-Colors for 2012-2014.

Stamp Set:  Carry On (Hostess Set)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green (2012-14 In Colors)
Ink:  Midnight Muse and Gumball Green
Two Tags Bigz Die (115954)


Stamp Set:  A Cherry on Top (Hostess Set)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
DSP:  Comfort Cafe
Ink:  Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple, also Basic Gray for "glass top"

Hope you enjoyed this little peek at some of the new goodies coming up!

Don't forget, May 31st is the end of the current Idea Book and Catalog.  We'll be having our last workshop for the catalog on May 19th at my house.  Hope to see all my local girls there!  I may even have some of my old stamp sets on sale, so come prepared to stock up on some great deals!

~  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors