Friday, August 1, 2014

Congratulations Marie!

Marie promoted from Associate to Sr. Associate at the end of July.  To celebrate this achievement, I gave her a little something at our Team Meeting last Monday.
 
The box from the July My Paper Pumpkin was a PERFECT fit for her gift!  The stamps I used are from Something to Say (w-134177 /c-134180).  Just the right words and I added to them just a bit.
 
 
 
Inside, a pin with her initial "M" and a little "stamp" for her first promotion to Sr. Associate.  I'll be adding to the pin for other achievements and anniversaries.  It will be fun to see it fill up.
 
 
Thank you Marie for being part of my Team!
 
~ Donna
 
 





 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors