Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Team Swapping Fun

Today I want to share some of the awesome card swaps we had at our weSTAMP Team Meeting from Monday night.  The theme this week was to have something on the card that was made using the Big Shot.  Speaking of the Big Shot, there is a fabulous special coming from Stampin' Up! that includes the Big Shot, so be ready for that announcement very soon!

The first card here was made by my fearless upline, Lorri Heiling.  Don't you just LOVE Elmo!?  I think this card is just so adorable and makes me want to find some children that would enjoy receiving it. 

Click on the card to check out Lorri's Blog.

http://www.confessionsofastampingaddict.com/
 
This next card / invite is made by Stefanie McKenitt.  Halloween will be here before you know it and thankfully the upcoming Holiday Catalog has some fabulous Halloween ideas inside.  If you would like to have a Halloween Catalog, please let me know and as soon as they are released I'll send one to you!
 
You can find Stefanie's blog << there or by clicking on the picture below.
 
http://thefetchingstamper.blogspot.com/
 
The third card was made by Marie Freer.  Marie is fairly new to being a Demonstrator and doesn't have a blog, but I will be thrilled to share any comments with her if you care to share them.  This is a cute easel card and is so very creative!

 
 
So, take a few minutes and check out Lorri and Stefanie's blogs and leave some love for them there!  We all love to hear comments and suggestions. 

We always have SO much fun at our monthly Team Meetings.  If you are in the Phoenix area (we are from all over the Valley of the Sun) I would love it if you would like to sign up with me and join our team and come to our meetings with me.  We have a facebook page just for our team to share and learn together.  It's all GREAT fun!

Not in the Phoenix area and still want to be part of my Team, that's okay too.  We have several girls from across the states who join us via the internet and Skype.  Always fun!

Contact me if you are interested.  I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is just a day away!  Yayyy!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for the shout out Donna!!!! So much fun swapping with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors