Thursday, July 24, 2014

Watermelon Thank You

Saturday's workshop order arrived today and everything is sorted and ready to deliver! 

I've had several comments on my "Sweet" watermelon Work of Art card (click here to see it if you missed it) so I wanted to make that this month's little thank you note. 

This is SO easy to make.  I stamped the watermelon rind with Old Olive and the flesh of the watermelon with Strawberry Slush.  Sounds wrong, I know, but it works so perfectly!

The "seeds" are punched from Basic Black card stock using the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and gave them a little highlight with the white Signo Gel Pen.  Then tied it up on the side with some Strawberry Slush Thick Bakers Twine.


 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  If you like what you see here, I'd love to hear from you.  Comments are always so much fun to receive!
 
Click on any item below to go to my store to shop.  Don't forget to check the clearance rack while you're there!
 
Happy Thursday!
 
~ Donna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors