Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sweet!

Is there anything we can't do with this wonderful Work of Art set?  I'm thinking there isn't, the possibilities are endless!!

I was playing with it Saturday working on a different sunset and beach card and somehow this showed up on my paper, but in different colors and my mind, for some reason, thought... WATERMELON!  It is summer after all, and what summer doesn't include sweet delicious watermelon.

The "rind" was stamped with Old Olive and the "watermelon" is Strawberry Slush.  I know, you thought it should be Melon Mambo, right?  I thought that too, but I wanted to use the new Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine.  Besides, I think the Strawberry Slush works best, it's a softer look.



The cute little seeds are made from punching Basic Black card stock with the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and then trimming the four petals into seed shapes.  Cool huh?


 
Thank you for looking in today.  Have a blessed Sunday and have a slice of watermelon to cool off in this summer heat!
 
Remember, you can click on any item below to go to my store and shop.
 
Hugs,
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. That is super adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear friend!!! It's so good to see you back online! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors