Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Do You Love to Color

If you love the look of beautiful blended and shaded coloring but think you could never do it yourself, it's time to think about Stampin' Up!'s new Blendabilities.  I never thought I could make some of the beautiful flowers I see online and I knew I didn't want to pay the price of the other alcohol type markers that are available out there, but then I discovered Blendabilities.  Our pens come in a pack of three with a Dark, Medium and Light shade in each color.  You can choose to color from dark to light, which is my preference or you can color from light to dark.

Check out the video below from Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up! home office for some great tips.  The best way really is just to practice.  Coloring is so relaxing for me, so I've been doing a lot of coloring lately (home maintenance problems have been bringing the world crashing a bit around me) and it has really helped me to manage!  Color Therapy!  Yay!

Oh My Goodness, so easy to use and such beautiful results.  Click on the picture to open in a new window with a better view.


Here are five of the color sets available to you now.  I didn't think a Coastal Cabana flower would be right.  If you look very closely, you may or may not notice that the Pumpkin Pie flower only has two shades.  My cats have stolen my medium Pumpkin Pie... and I'm still searching!  Grrr.  ha ha!

The leaves are colored with different combinations of Old Olive. 


Each Blendabilities set comes with 3 markers and is $11.95 per set.
  • Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities (item #130995)
  • Coastal Cabana Blendabilities (item #131000)
  • Daffodil Delight Blendabilities (item #130998)
  • Old Olive Blendabilities (item #130999)
  • Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities (item #130997)
  • Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities (item #131003)
Also available:
  • Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370) (6 markers / $22.95)
  • Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) $5.95
  • Memento Ink Refill (item #133456) $4.95
  • Color Lifter (item #129369) $4.95

As an added bonus from me directly, when you purchase all 10 items listed above, I will personally send you a package of Rhinestones and a package of Pearls.  The reason?  Because I want you to see how much fun it is to color the Rhinestones and Pearls to match any color you're working with.  It is so pretty to color them to match and you can even color the beautiful Vintage Faceted buttons to add extra color.  You will be glad to have an extra pack of each to play with!

Just email me after your purchase to let me know you want the free goodies and I'll send them out right away.

Be sure to check out this video shared by Carrie Cudney from Stampin' Up!


As always, thank you for looking in on my blog.  If you haven't signed up to receive my updates in your mailbox each time I post, why not do that now.  It just takes a moment.

Have a Happy Hump Day and remember - just click on any item below to shop in my store!

~ Stamp Well My Friends!
   Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors