Monday, July 14, 2014

Blendies and Ribbon

If you've ever tried to color any of our ribbons with our Stampin' Up! Markers you probably had the same results I did... and they weren't all that great.

BUT... with our new Blendabilities, the results are GREAT!

Here I colored our 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon with two different Blendies from the Calypso Coral Markers.  The one on the left was done using the "light" Calypso Coral and the one on the right using the "medium" shade of Calypso Coral.

When the light one was first colored and when you use it on paper, you'll think, Oh My, that's like neon orange, but it dries beautifully as you can see below


As a matter of fact, when I set them to the side to dry - which actually only took a minute or two - I almost couldn't tell them apart.  On white background though, you can see the one is lighter.

Calypso Coral will be available to you beginning August 1st.  As a Demonstrator, you could get them NOW!  (hint, hint!)


 
Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope you like this nice trick to making beautiful ribbons with our new Blendabilities.
 
Have a great week, it's Monday, again!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors